Fort Worth started as a trading post on the Chisholm Trail in the 1840s. You will learn the history and culture of “Cowtown” on this walk. A Great Fort Worth Experience!
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 6-17
- Senior, Veteran, or First Responder Must show valid ID upon arrival
The ultimate JFK history tour!
Our experienced guides will take you back to November 1963. Your guide will give you a view of historical Dealey Plaza, Texas School Book Depository and The Sixth Floor JFK Museum. Travel part of the Presidential motorcade route. Follow Lee Harvey Oswald’s travels on that fateful day. Experience his residence, just as it was in 1963. Includes a tour of downtown Dallas and historical areas with stops for photos along the way. (Admission to The Sixth Floor Museum and Oswald’s Rooming House are included in the price).
- Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District
- The location of the assassination of President Kennedy, on November 22, 1963.
- See the Grassy Knoll and stand where the witnesses stood.
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- John F. Kennedy and the Memory of a Nation – the core exhibit on the sixth floor.
- The seventh floor occasionally holds temporary exhibits and exploring those will add a bit of time to your Museum visit.
- Oswald Rooming House Museum
- Get a chance to see the rooming house Lee Harvey Oswald was staying in during the time of the assassination of President Kennedy. Meet Pat Hall Owner and historian.
- The Texas Theatre
- Oswald was arrested here while calmly watching a movie.
- Dallas Municipal Building
- Where Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Dallas County Criminal Courts
- See where Jack Ruby was held.